-
April 23rd, 2000, 06:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm trying to get a DOS program to use the external MIDI port on my EWS64XL, but instead it uses the internal. The internal synth is configured for 0x330 (which the DOS program writes to ..), but how do I tell the DOS program to use MIDI-1 (the external port). I've also tried configuring the second MIDI port for 0x330 IRQ 9 (IRQ 9 on ISA works on my machine, btw), and then hooking up my device to that, and still no MIDI in DOS.
I would really like to be able to use MIDI-1, though. If anyone can tell me how , I'd appreciate it. I need 0x330 to go to the external device. Also there appears to be no way to configure MIDI mapper to use MIDI-1.
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks